Pre-Registration will be available online April 21st and April 28th at 8am CST. 60 spaces will be released each day. Information on timing of the release of these spaces will be posted on Facebook and emailed to our list. If you wish to be added to the contact list, email us at email@example.com.
Only one space allowed per application. Please refrain from making special requests for location.
Check our website June 1st for a list of confirmed participants.
There will be a selection of spaces available on a first come first serve basis on the day of the festival for $35 (cash only).
We award prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place adults and 1st and 2nd junior. Judging takes place throughout the fest and wraps up Sunday at 1pm. Winners will receive gift certificates from our local business sponsors.
- Best interpretation of mural theme
- Overall use of space + shape of painting surface
- Artistic creativity
Please note: If two spaces are painted as one mural neither space will be eligible for a prize award.
Winners will be announced on Sunday afternoon at 4:30pm, and notified via email or phone if not present to receive their prize.
- Artists are required to provide: Painting tools (brushes/rollers/etc.) Outdoor latex or acrylic paint (available for purchase at the festival)
- Tarp or sheet to protect the sidewalk and grass surrounding the mural; rags and cleaning materials to clean any mess
- Containers for washing out brushes, etc. Nothing, including hands, may be cleaned in the lake!
- Artists who leave a mess may be disqualified from the event — now and in the future.
Sign in at the Registration tent between 9am – noon on Saturday. The tent is located north of the tennis courts at Farwell at the lake.
You will receive a designated, numbered space to paint. If you trade/change your space number, it is your responsibility to notify Registration. Prizes will be awarded to the person whose name we have recorded to the space.
Artists must register in person and start painting by noon on Saturday or the space will be forfeited.
To be considered for judging, your mural must be complete by 2pm on Sunday.
|First Name||Last Name||First Name||Last Name|